At SkiHigher Samoens, we offer full ski and board servicing. Using our Wintersteiger equipment, we’ll service your kit so you can enjoy the mountain to its full potential.
From a basic wax and tune-up to repairing the most severe damage, we have the skill and equipment to make your skis or board perform like new. What’s more, contact us before 17:00, and we’ll pick up your skis and snowboards in the evening and have them ready and delivered to you for first lift the next day!
To determine the level of servicing you’ll need, we can discuss the work to be done before taking your equipment back to our workshop but our servicing package range as below…
Choose our service to make sure you get the most from your kit, whether on the slopes, park or exploring off-piste.
Basic service / tune-up
- Base grind, hot rolled wax, polish and edge tune. Perfect if there is a little damage/scuffing to the base of your skis/snowboard.
- A little pick me up to freshen up a dry base or smooth off rusty edges.
- Filling of base with high temperature polyethylene filler, hand plane, base grind, hot rolled wax, polish and edge tune.
- If you have damage to the base or edges that need preparing and filling.
Full service and tune-up
- Full wax removal, base fill of all holes, dings, and scratches, hand plane, base grind, hot rolled wax, polish and hand finished edge tune. We’ll also clean and trim the top surface as well as possible, to keep your equipment looking smart.
Binding fittings and extra
- We can mount bindings onto skis, adjust binding to accomodate customers’ ski boot, calculate spring release value and set bindings accordingly.